Monday, October 17, 2011

Auditions: Monday, October 17, 2011

This post contains auditions posted on Monday, October 17, 2011.

We've been down for a week - my apologies. Check out our new Facebook Page, and use this to get updates on our audition postings!

This post will continue to be updated as new audition notices are discovered, so please check back throughout the day.

If you are a fan of the blog, please share this with actor friends. If you have any feedback for me on how to improve my blog, share this with me so that I may work on improving the blog.


Thanks.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voice Actor/Actress Needed (Downtown )

I am an Audio Engineer student and am in the process of building my portfolio, I need a voice actor and actress to act out a script for a commercial. The studio session I have booked is for Tuesday evening. As I am a college student with a limited budget I cannot offer pay, I can offer however a fully mixed and mastered version of the commercial for your own portfolio use.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Anthony

Reply to: gigs-nkybh-2652167909@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Child actors needed (seattle, WA)

Young actors are needed to act in a music video. Considering I really have no other alternative to craigslist for recruits, I'm not going to be TOO specific on the age. Ranging from 7-11 would be good.

There are two main roles, for a boy and girl and a supporting role for a young male.

We need you to be available within the month. We'll only require 2-3 days of shooting.

If you're interested and would like to see links to my previous work/details on the project, please ask! I don't necessarily need experienced actors. This isn't going to be a paid gig, it's just a good opportunity for your young aspiring actor.

Thank you

Reply to: gigs-frvu2-2652028259@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seniors for Commercial (Issaquah)

Need to fill 5 or 6 position immediately for a retirement home commercial that will be airing in the beginning of November.

Need:
2-3 Males between the ages of 55-75, need to look very nice and clean with at least "salt and pepper" hair, if not gray to white hair.
3 Females between the ages of 60-75, need to have gray to white hair and have a fun and loving attitude

Call backs are on October 22 and the actual shoot will be on October 26. Pay $400

If interested please send photos, brief description of yourself and a call back number so that we me get a hold of you if we want you in the ad.

Reply to: gigs-shwga-2651082340@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICE SKATERS NEEDED! (Kent)

Models needed for an ice skating shoot at the Showare Center in Kent. Models do not have to be professional ice skaters to participate.

Models:
Male or Female
Age 12-30 *minors must be accompanied by parents
Athletic fit

Shoot is scheduled for November 1 and possibly Novemer 2. Pay is $225. Wardrobe will be provided for the models participating in the shoot.

Please email two head shots, two body shots and your phone number

Reply to: gigs-ncyzh-2651041048@craigslist.org

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

casting call - female lead (seattle)

Hi, I am casting the female lead in a feature length film I am working on.

Pay is $150 per day, and travel comp.

please email me a picture and phone number if you are interested in learning more.

thanks

Reply to: charlescasting@gmail.com

Source: Craigslist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------